Tag Archives: Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time
Wed, Oct 07, 2009 | 03:38 BST
Is Ratchet & Clank among your favorite videogame series? Are you a fan of fancy packaging in general? Or maybe you’d just like to build the coolest box fort on the block. Regardless of your reasons for coveting the upcoming Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time Collector’s Edition, it’s looking pretty wicked.
According to the European PlayStation Blog, the box – in a bit of crafty false advertising – isn’t a toolbox of any sort. Nope, no ratchets or clanks here. Just a 3D lenticular cover, an artbook, and a PSN voucher for a special in-game area.
The only bad news? For now, the Collector’s Edition is exclusive to Europe. Other countries are still “TBC,” though, so we won’t be surprised if it washes up on North American shores soon enough.
There’s a video of the box’s nifty 3D effects after the break, courtesy of the PlayStation Blog.
Fri, May 22, 2009 | 00:26 BST
GameTrailers TV filmed a special E3 episode full of news and some other goodies that will be ready to view come May 28 at 11:00pm EST.
We do, however, know a bit about what to expect from the show and here’s just some of it:
- Tricia Helfer and Rose McGowan are cohosts.
- An Uncharted 2 spokesman talks multiplayer and confirms that the beta will go live on the first day of E3.
- Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time features time travel and Ratchet will have hover boots, allowing him to move around in new ways.
- The president of Infinity Ward stops by to talk about Modern Warfare 2 and introduce the new trailer.
- More details for Mass Effect 2 will drop.
- A “big” Madden NFL announcement is expected.
- Bethesda will be revealing a new game.
- Batman: Arkham Asylum, Alien Vs. Predator, Dante’s Inferno, Lost Planet 2, and Need for Speed: Shift will also be featured.
Massive show, apparently.
More over on Kotaku.
Sat, Mar 28, 2009 | 13:28 GMT
ThreeSpeech has the first movie of Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time.
There’s not much to go on there, but it’s very pretty, nonetheless.
It’s out this autumn. Thanks, Gekidami.