Tag Archives: queen
Sat, Feb 02, 2013 | 17:41 GMT
Rock Band 3 will be getting tracks from Iron Maiden, Great White, Queen, and Avenged Sevenfold next week. Originally released through Rock Band Blitz the tracks include: Avenged Sevenfold’s “So Far Away,” Great White’s “Once Bitten Twice Shy,” Iron Maiden’s “The Wicker Man,” and Queen’s “Death on Two Legs.” A Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrade will be made available for the Iron Maiden track. The DLC will land on February 5 on PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360, with PSN users in Europe getting the content the following day. Each track will run you the usual.
Sat, Dec 03, 2011 | 19:14 GMT
Fri, Dec 03, 2010 | 15:28 GMT
Harmonix and MTV Games today announced two packs of songs from Queen are hitting Rock Band 3 next week, both featuring songs new to the franchise as well as harmonies, keys and Pro Guitar/Bass upgrades to previously released songs.
Tue, Jul 06, 2010 | 15:21 BST
Activision and Neversoft announced today 12 new additions to the Guitar Hero music library.
Wed, Jun 23, 2010 | 22:33 BST
Queen guitarist Brian May has said that Guitar Hero: Queen could be on the cards for next year.
Tue, Oct 13, 2009 | 16:09 BST
Queen guitarist Brian May has said that he is pretty much delighted to be a playable character in LEGO Rock Band, calling it “the ultimate accolade, to be portrayed in Lego. My dreams are all fulfilled now.”
Good to know he has outed that bit, especially to the BBC.
While speaking with the news outlet, he also dropped that there was talk “going on behind the scenes” about a dedicated Queen Rock Band title.
“Yes we’re into it, I think it may happen,” he said.
Neato. More through the link.
Fri, Oct 02, 2009 | 16:36 BST
Harmonix has announced that a Queen Track Pack will land on the Rock Band Music Store during the fourth week of October.
Here’s what you’ll get, and so will we day fricking one:
- Another One Bites The Dust
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- One Vision
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- I Want It All
- I Want to Break Free
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Tie Your Mother Down
- Under Pressure
No word yet on pricing, but it will probably cost the usual.
We are practicing our Freddie Mercury poses as we speak, and plan on ironing our short-shorts later on after we have calmed down a bit.
Sat, May 23, 2009 | 16:25 BST
On May 28, SingStar will get an decent sized update and a Queen track pack. Hooray for that.
Loads of stuff in there from the obvious pop stuff to more eclectic offerings like Korn’s “Freak on a Leash”. Nice to see the Depeche Mode boys in there though.
- Bill Withers – Lean on Me
- Blacknuss – Last Night a DJ Saved My Life
- Brad Paisley – Online
- Britney Spears – Sometimes
- Damien Leith – Night of My Life
- Depeche Mode – I Feel You
- Don McLean – Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)
- Evanescence – Good Enough
- Evanescence – My Immortal
- FACT – A Fact of Life
- Golden Earring – Twilight Zone
- Good Charlotte – I Don’t Want to be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem)
- Gorillaz – Feel Good Inc.
- Gorillaz – Dirty Harry
- Hooverphonic – You Hurt Me
- Korn – Freak on a Leash
- Lisa Stansfield – All Around the World
- Lostprophets – A Town Called Hypocrisy
- Phoenix – Everything is Everything
Ultimate Queen song pack: You’re My Best Friend, Somebody to Love, Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, I’m In Love With My Car.
Fri, Apr 17, 2009 | 08:45 BST
Sony has finally announced a North American release date for SingStar Queen.
Hitting store shelves on August 18 for PS2 and PS3, the standalone disc is the second foray into an artist-specific title for the series, and features 25 tracks.
We may just break down and buy this one. Seriously.
Tue, Mar 03, 2009 | 17:03 GMT
Get ready for loads of new music for Guitar Hero: World Tour this month, with track packs from Queen, Jimi Hendrix, and various European bands getting ready for lift off.
March 5 – European Track Pack 3
- Les Rita Mitsoukos – C’est Comme Ca (France)
- The Rasmus – IN the Shadows (Finland)
- Vanilla Sky – Break it Out (Italy)
March 19 – European Track Pack 4; Jimi Hendrix
- Die Toten Hosen – Hier Kommat Alex (Germany) (Encore from GHIII)
- M-Clan – Carolina (Spain)
- Within Temptation – What Have You Done (Netherlands)
- Jimi Hendrix Track Pack 2 consists of Freedom, Angel, and Foxy Lady (live from Woodstock).
- On this day, Wii users will be able to download the first Hendrix track pack as individual songs for 200 points. The songs If 6 was 9, Little Wing, and Fire are already available for PS3 and Xbox 360 owners.
March 26 – Queen Track Pack
- C-lebrity (2008, Paul Rodgers)
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We are the Champions
- The James Bond theme song will also be released.
Each track pack will cost you 440 MS Points, or $5.49 on PSN.
All songs, except for the ones featured in the second Hendrix pack, will be available individually for 160 MS points and $1.99 on PSN, and 200 points on Wii.
Mon, Mar 02, 2009 | 10:10 GMT
Tabula Rasa is officially dead. We checked, and now, so can you.
After the break, you’ll find a video of the explosively decompressed MMO’s last hurrah. It has lasers, explosions, and some guy break-dancing – everything you could want from one of these things, really.
Oh, it’s also set to Queen’s “We Are the Champions,” which we assume is the sole reason humanity’s ragtag bouncer squad was able to boot the aliens back to their crummy planet.
Watch it. This is literally the last you’ll ever hear of this game. Probably.
Thanks, WarCry Network.