Tag Archives: pyro
Thu, Jun 28, 2012 | 09:34 BST
Meet the Pyro from Team Fortress 2 below the break. That’s all you really need to know. More information on the fella is expected with the update later today.
Fri, Jun 20, 2008 | 17:11 BST
Valve’s released the Pyro class update for Team Fortress 2, as you can see on the Steam site.
Here’s what you get:
- Added alt-fire compression blast to the basic flamethrower
- Added The Axtinguisher, The Backburner, and The Flare Gun
- Hadouken taunt now kills people it hits
- Tuned the flamethrower hit detection to improve detection versus retreating opponents
- Removed Flamethrower’s damage falloff (was falling off to 25% by the end)
More through the link.
Wed, Jun 18, 2008 | 16:49 BST
Eurogamer’s posted a heap of details on the Team Fortress 2 Pyro class update. So, if your’e in the market for details about the Team Fortress 2 Pyro class update, you know where to go.
Wed, Jun 18, 2008 | 06:53 BST
Tue, Jun 17, 2008 | 07:17 BST
According to this Gaming Today report, Valve’s to release two new maps and update the pyro class in Team Fortress 2 today.
The masked, flamethrowing chap will get three new weapons and a total of 35 new achievements, apparently. The additions will go live at 2pm EST today (10pm BST).
More through this link.