Tag Archives: pop
Mon, May 12, 2008 | 12:31 BST
Nintendo’s launching Wii download service WiiWare in America tomorrow, and has now put up its official website. Launch titles have now been confirmed as:
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Square Enix, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, 1,500 Wii Points)
- LostWinds (Frontier Development, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, 1,000 Wii Points)
- Defend your Castle (XGen Studios, 1-4 players, Rated E for Everyone – Cartoon Violence, 500 Wii Points)
- Pop (Nnooo, 1-4 players, Rated E for Everyone, 700 Wii Points)
- V.I.P. Casino: Blackjack (High Voltage Software, Inc., 1-4 players, Rated T for Teen – Simulated Gambling, 700 Wii Points)
- TV Show King (Gameloft, 1-4 players, Rated E for Everyone, 1,000 Wii Points)
WiiWare launches in Europe on May 20, and has already released in Japan.
Tue, Apr 15, 2008 | 17:51 BST
1up’s gone live with a heap of impressions from last week’s Nintendo Media Summit in the US. They did it first, so they get the links. Look: LostWinds!
- FFCC: My Life as a King
- Guitar Hero: On Tour
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Samba de Amigo
- Boom Blox
Update: Here’s Eurogamer’s stuff. So that’s what Pop is.
Update 2: New movies, courtesy of IGN:
Update: First impressions of BioWare’s Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood just went up.