Tag Archives: pax 10
Sat, Jul 09, 2011 | 16:29 BST
PAX organizers have selected the indie games which will be showcased at the show in August.
Thu, Jul 16, 2009 | 20:33 BST
PAX has announced this year’s winners for the PAX 10 Independent Games Showcase.
The ten winners were picked from over 150 submissions.
Winners last year included indie titles Audiosurf, Schizoid, and The Maw.
Here’s the list for this year:
- CarneyVale: Showtime by the Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Games Lab (Xbox 360)
- Closure by Tyler Glaiel and Jon Schubbe (PC)
- Fieldrunners by Subatomic Studios (iPhone/iPod touch)
- Liight by Studio Walljump (Wii)
- Machinarium by Amanita Design (PC)
- Osmos by Hemisphere Games (PC)
- Puzzle Bloom by Team Shotgun (PC)
- Tag: The Power of Paint by Tag Team (PC)
- Trino by Trinoteam (Xbox 360)
- What is Bothering Carl? by Story Fort (PC)
Full details on each game through the link.
Sat, Mar 01, 2008 | 22:24 GMT
Here. PAX 10 is an indie games section to PAX 2008, apparently, to be held at the expo on August 29-31 in Seattle.
Indie developers have until May 7 to sign up and try to get their games exhibited. Here’s the PAX site, but we can’t find the registration bit for PAX 10. Maybe you’ll have better luck than us.