Tag Archives: Neopets
Fri, Jul 11, 2008 | 15:58 BST
We’re not that bothered about missing E3 this year, but we do wish we were going to Comic Con. Capcom’s detailed its showing at the San Diego event, taking place just after E3, and it sounds “fun”. Aside from the enjoyable aspect, the firm’s promising an exclusive Resident Evil 5 trailer, so that’s a good enough reason to not let your guard down after E3.
Here’s what you can expect from Capcom’s Comic Con games-wise:
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Mega Man 9
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Neopets Puzzle Adventure
plus Capcom Mobile games
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil: Degeneration CG movie
SF IV CG animated mini-movie trailers
- plus, some surprise game demos and trailers!
Vivendi’s making a big showing there as well, we’re told, so if you’re in the area following the LA show it may be worth hiring a car and driving south. We did that once. We were trying to get to Mexico. We’ll tell you about that another time.
Wed, Jun 04, 2008 | 06:55 BST
The embargo’s up on content from Capcom’s CAPTIVATE08 event, and Eurogamer’s done some work for once. We’ll just link to Tom’s stuff, as everyone else appears to be asleep.
Update: Some alarm clocks have gone off now. Links added.
- Resident Evil 5 preview (new screens) – Eurogamer
- First Resident Evil 5 gameplay impressions – Kotaku
- Resident Evil 5 impressions – 1UP
- Resident Evil 5 devs 60 percent done, aim for more than 20 hours – Joystiq
- Street Fighter IV hands-on – Eurogamer
- Street Fighter IV hands-on – 1UP
- New details on Street Fighter IV’s home versions – Kotaku
- Bionic Commando hands-on ( new screens) – Eurogamer
- Bionic Commando hands-on – Kotaku
- Dark Void preview (new screens) – Eurogamer
- Dark Void dev explains Capcom choice – the return of Ed Fries – Eurogamer
- SF IV to feature anime storytelling (and an example of how it looks) – Eurogamer
- Hands-on with new Puzzle Quest dev game, Neopets (screens) – Eurogamer
- Spyborgs announced for Wii (screens) – Eurogamer
- Bionic Commando Rearmed in July – Eurogamer