Tag Archives: Morphicon
Sat, Jun 20, 2009 | 21:42 BST
Bohemia Interactive has issued a patch for ArmA II.
Update 1.02 has the following fixes:
- Lowered enemy AI skills for regular and recruit difficulty levels
- Improved Micro AI tactics, attack in pairs, path limiting to avoid passing through walls
- Fixed multiplayer session NAT negotiation
- Improved game stability (various crash opportunities fixed)
- Multiple save slots supported
- Improved terrain shape beyond map borders
- Various campaign and localization fixes and improvements
- Modules (F7) support added in the Mission Editor
- Added option to disable various post-process effects (bloom, blur etc.)
There is also a download available for a dedicated server.
You can get both over on GamersHell.
Fri, Jun 19, 2009 | 19:38 BST
Bohemia Interactive has released a launch trailer for ArmA II.
Standard trailer really, showing you the game, what to expect, and touting all the cool things you can do in it.
Watch it over on Eurogamer Germany.
The PC shooter is out today in Europe and expected to land in the states June 26.