Tag Archives: mi6
Fri, Mar 11, 2011 | 21:36 GMT
Friday Shorts: The Second – Shogun nuggets, The National in Portal 2, Mega Man 3, DNF Boobtube, sales
There’s tons of little stuff hitting the Internet to browse through, but because we love you so dearly, we’ve done the work for you. Now, where’s our thank you kiss? Ah, there it is. Good boys. You’ve been trained well.
Sun, Apr 05, 2009 | 21:40 BST
Blizzard has been nominated for six different awards at the MI6 Conference, mainly for World of Warcraft.
Here’s what the company’s up for:
- OUTSTANDING TV OR THEATRICAL AD: Ozzy Osborne – “Prince of Darkness”
- OUTSTANDING TV OR THEATRICAL CAMPAIGN: World of Warcraft 2008 “What’s your Game?” TV Campaign
- BEST WRAPPING – PRODUCT PACKAGING: Wrath of the Lich King Standard Edition
- OUTSTANDING OVERALL MARKETING CAMPAIGN: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Launch Campaign
- SHARPEST PEN AWARD – BEST COPYWRITING/TV OR THEATRICAL: Ozzy Osborne – “Prince of Darkness”
- BEST PRODUCT LOGO DESIGN: Diablo 3 Animated Logo
For the full list of nominees, visit the official MI6 site.
Tue, Feb 19, 2008 | 22:01 GMT
So says this. CSI creator Anthony Zuiker will be delivering the creative keynote at the MI6 Conference, which takes place April 8-9 at the Grand Hyatt Union Square in San Francisco. He’ll be offering advice on how to keep franchises fresh and keep audiences engaged over long periods, something he knows plenty about: CSI has been on the air since 2000.
Take a look at the conference’s site for more information.