Tag Archives: MI6 Awards
Sun, Apr 05, 2009 | 21:40 BST
Blizzard has been nominated for six different awards at the MI6 Conference, mainly for World of Warcraft.
Here’s what the company’s up for:
- OUTSTANDING TV OR THEATRICAL AD: Ozzy Osborne – “Prince of Darkness”
- OUTSTANDING TV OR THEATRICAL CAMPAIGN: World of Warcraft 2008 “What’s your Game?” TV Campaign
- BEST WRAPPING – PRODUCT PACKAGING: Wrath of the Lich King Standard Edition
- OUTSTANDING OVERALL MARKETING CAMPAIGN: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Launch Campaign
- SHARPEST PEN AWARD – BEST COPYWRITING/TV OR THEATRICAL: Ozzy Osborne – “Prince of Darkness”
- BEST PRODUCT LOGO DESIGN: Diablo 3 Animated Logo
For the full list of nominees, visit the official MI6 site.