Tag Archives: medial molecule
Fri, Oct 08, 2010 | 21:22 BST
Media Molecule has posted a LittleBigPlanet update over on the US PS Blog, and it chats a bit about the second phase of the US beta for LBP2, the addition of Bounce Pads, LBP PSP story levels, and more.
Get some highlights below the break.
Wed, Mar 18, 2009 | 17:54 GMT
The SCEA PS Blog mixer at GDC next week features tons of games, demos and whatnot. The list of developers attending was confirmed today. It’s pretty damn cool.
Tuesday – March 24
- Sucker Punch will be on hand to to demo inFamous
Wednesday – March 25
- Titan Studios will be demoing Fat Princess
- Insomniac will provide a case study for Resistance 2′s co-op and multiplayer
- Jack Buser will be talking Home
- Media Molecule will be there all day discussing LittleBigPlanet and the rise of user generated content.
Thursday – March 26
- Q-Games’ Dylan Cuthbert will demo PixelJunk and give the audience hand time with it.
It’s gonna be fun. We’ll have dictaphones at the ready.