Tag Archives: marv wolfman
Tue, Jul 24, 2012 | 16:01 BST
Junction Point has released a third developer diary for Epic Mickey 2 : The Power of Two, in which Warren Spector talks about working with comic book legend Marv Wolfman in developing the story behind the title. Watch it below. Game’s out on Mac, PC, PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 in the US on November 18 and in the UK on November 23.
Wed, Jul 15, 2009 | 22:10 BST
DC/Wildstorm Comics and Sony have revealed that a God of War comic series will be released in October.
It’s a mini-series of sorts that will span six issues and is being penned by Marv Wolfman.
Each issue will released until God of War III hits shelves, and focuses on Kratos’ past all the way back to his enrollment in the Spartan army at age seven.
Guess a series of novels wasn’t enough.
More through IGN.
Sat, Jul 11, 2009 | 22:25 BST
Gaming will have a major presence at Comic-Con in San Diego July 23 – 26.
Here is just some of what to expect should you be attending:
- A panel on DC Universe Online with Jim Lee and Marv Wolfman
- The Saboteur: Rethinking the WWII Gaming Genre woth Pandemic Studios’ lead designer Tom French and art director Chris Hunt
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (with voice actors Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy)
- Gears of War: The Gears Alliance – Cliff Bleszinski and Gears of War movie scriptwriter Chris Morgan,
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 – Stan Lee, game voice-over actors Armin Shimmerman and Fred Tatasciore
Top Cow: Comics & Multimedia- Marc Silvestri discussing the Darkness film and new game
- The State of MMOs: A Discussion with the Developers – Join Craig Alexander (Turbine), John Smedley (Sony Online Entertainment), Bob Ferrari (Sanrio Digital), and Dave Brevik (Gazillion)
- World of Warcraft: Epic Loot moderated by Cory Jones
- Dante’s Inferno— Jonathan Knight (executive producer, EA), regarding the adaptation of this literary classic into pop culture
- Assassin’s Creed II: Video Games and Hollywood Converge— Yannis Mallat (CEO, Ubisoft Montreal)
- Capcom 2009 Lineup— featuring Jun Takeuchi (Lost Planet 2), Morgan Gray (Dark Void), Daryl Allison (Spyborgs), Motohide Eshiro (Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth), and Masachika Kawata (Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles) and moderated by Capcom-Unity’s Seth Killian.
- The Halo Franchise: What’s Next— Frank O’Connor (franchise development director for Halo)
- Writing for the Computer Gaming Industry— Chris Avellone (Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights II), Anne Toole (The Witcher), Wynne McLaughlin (Star Wars: The Old Republic, Command & Conquer: Renegade), Haris Orkin (Call of Juarez 2: Bound In Blood), and John Zuur Platten (F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin, Ghostbusters)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: The First Active Cinematic Videogame with Naughty Dog
There’s just soooo much!
Check it all out on the official website.
Fri, Jan 30, 2009 | 20:27 GMT
The man behind the legendary Crisis on Infinite Earths, Marv Wolfman, has joined the other comic book stalwarts Jim Lee and Geff Johns in SOE’s superhero MMO, DC Universe Online.
According to BigDownload, Wolfman will be expanding on Geoff “The Green Lantern” Johns’ storylines.
Our interest in this title is growing daily and Wolfman’s addition to the team can only be a good thing.
More through the link.
By Mike Bowden