Tag Archives: maps
Fri, Dec 16, 2011 | 17:29 GMT
Why? They’re implementing an interesting system that will show museum-goers exactly where they are in the museum via a stereoscopic 3D map. They’ll also be able to listen to audio commentaries based on where they are in the museum.
“We are the first museum in the world to do this,” said Agnes Alfandari, head of multimedia at the Louvre, with staggeringly insightful commentary.
Fri, Sep 02, 2011 | 10:54 BST
Two new maps, packaged together as the Frontier Colonies Map Pack, will hit the US PS Store on September 13 and land in Europe the following day, according to Destructoid. “Desolation” and “Overseer” will offer desert ruins and a forest setting respectively for the jetpack-based sci-fi shooter.
Tue, Jun 16, 2009 | 07:48 BST
Valve’s released source files for some of the official Team Fortress 2 maps, as detailed in this blog post.
Maps included are Lumberyard, Ravine, Badlands, Dustbowl, Granary, Gravelpit, 2Fort, Badwater, Goldrush, and Hydro.
For aspiring map-makers, this essentially allows you to edit existing levels instead of having to start from scratch.
Full thing through there.
Fri, Feb 06, 2009 | 17:32 GMT
Update: Get the patch here.
The PC version of Call of Duty: World at War gets patched to version 1.2 today, says Activision.
A few changes and fixes are included in the update, along with a new map – a daytime version of “Makin” – which will be exclusive to PC.
Here’s what you get:
- Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers
- Fixed router related server authentication errors
- Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
- Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
- Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag
- Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning
- Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games
- Fixed command-line +connect functionality
- /cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches
- Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets
- “Accept Game Invite” is bound to its default key, F10
- Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser
- Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other
- Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits
Sun, Mar 09, 2008 | 12:54 GMT