Tag Archives: let’s catch
Tue, Jun 16, 2009 | 20:21 BST
Nintendo has sent over a list of its downloads for the week, and it includes a butt-kicking toaster and Mario being obsessed with numbers.
WiiWare gets three games this week and Virtual Console gets Space Harrier. DSiWare gets apps in the form of Mario Clock and Mario Calculator.
Here’s the list:
- Eduardo the Samurai Toaster – WiiWare (800 points)
- Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure – WiiWare (800 points)
- Let’s Catch – WiiWare (1,000 points)
- Mario Clock – DSiWare (200 points)
- Mario Calculator – DSiWare (200 points)
- Space Harrier – Virtual Console (800 points)
Descriptions for each are posted after the break.
Thu, Oct 02, 2008 | 12:11 BST
It’s a six-mode WiiWare game which, according to that piece, offer “the simplicity of catch ball for between one and four players.”
Without stating the bleeding obvious: WHY DON’T YOU THROW A BALL AROUND WITH YOUR FRIENDS INSTEAD?
The world’s gone mad. More through the link. Official site’s here. It’s out in December. Balls, however, are available from most commercial centres on a global level all year round.