Tag Archives: leeds
Tue, Oct 27, 2009 | 12:25 GMT
The Leeds leg of EG Expo 2009 is now open, with over 1,000 gamers having queued through the morning outside the Armouries in the city’s centre.
It’s completely sold out for both today and tomorrow, so don’t turn up if you don’t have a ticket: you won’t get it.
Hit the link for pics from the queue and showfloor. It’s proper bonkers in here. For the rest of our EG Expo coverage, hit this.
Wed, Oct 28, 2009 | 14:45 GMT
Eurogamer Expo’s on in Leeds today, and we’re here in the drizzle. We’ll be updating all day with videos, images and news, and all articles will be linked here.
The show’s a sell-out. It’s on at the Royal Armouries in Leeds and is home to playable versions of God of War III, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age and loads more. Check the movies of the showfloor to see what people are playing today.
For everything we’ve written on the Expo in the run-up to today, hit this.
- Brink boss – PC-only sales cannot “justify” triple-A budgets
- EG Expo – Split/Second video does the proper awesome
- EG Expo – God of War III, eight minutes of gameplay video
- Brink single-player to “compete” with “Halo, Call of Duty, Gears”
- Brink to have dedicated servers
- Pics – EG Expo kicks off, over 1,000 through doors in an hour
- EG Expo – Full Dante’s Inferno boss battle video, Limbo level
- EG Expo – Pre-opening movies from the showfloor
- EG Expo set-up in photos
Wed, Aug 12, 2009 | 12:26 BST
Eurogamer Expo 2009 just announced its full publisher line-up, and it’s pretty much “complete,” from the look of it.
Sony, Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, Eidos, Sega, Capcom, Konami, 2K, Bethesda, Namco and Deep Silver will all have playable games on hand.
This year’s show is split over two UK locations. The Leeds event is being held at The Royal Armouries on October 27-28, followed by a London leg at Old Billingsgate October 30-31.
Games confirmed so far include Assassin’s Creed II, Halo 3: ODST, Borderlands, Tekken 6, Left 4 Dead 2, Dante’s Inferno and Aliens vs. Predator. Expect an awful lot more to be announced as we get closer to the show.
Buy tickets here. PR after the break.