Tag Archives: indiana jones
Tue, Nov 29, 2011 | 00:21 GMT
A new deal between LucasArts and Zynga brings a canonical Indiana Jones story to Facebook.
Thu, Feb 18, 2010 | 10:08 GMT
LucasArts is bringing some Star Wars stuff to PlayStation Home, SCEA has announced.
Sat, Nov 14, 2009 | 17:52 GMT
Wed, Aug 05, 2009 | 08:51 BST
Wed, Jul 08, 2009 | 20:27 BST
If you check your Steam account you’ll see that LucasArts’ classics are now up and available for purchase, as promised.
The Dig, LOOM and the old Indie games are a piffling £2.99.
The rest are £12.99, apart from Republic Commando at £6.99.
£3 really isn’t a lot of money. Give one of them a shot, at least.
Wed, May 13, 2009 | 14:43 BST
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is loaded to the gills with whip use, headbutting, and general fisticuffs.
The video after the break shows just how much, really.
In it, Matt Shell from LucasArts explains how to wield Indy’s iconic weapon with the WiiMote so you can introduce Nazis to your fists.
Game’s out for DS, PS2, PSP, and Wii June 9.
Tue, Jan 13, 2009 | 09:19 GMT
“LucasArts remains absolutely committed to the Indiana Jones franchise,” said LucasArts.
“While we are aware that fans have been eagerly awaiting additional information on the upcoming game, they can rest assured that details are forthcoming.”
So there you have it. Myth busted. Or whatever it is the kids say these days.
By Mike Bowden
Wed, Sep 10, 2008 | 07:14 BST
1UP’s posted a heap of rumours from the GameStop retail conference in Las Vegas, including a nice bit about the new Indiana Jones game. And here they are:
- Indiana Jones – First trailer of new PS3 and 360 game to be shown next week. Apparently it uses the Force Unleashed engine and will release next year.
- GTA: Chinatown Wars – Gang members will be recruitable. The stylus is used to hotwire cars.
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories – To be ported to PS2 this autumn. Will feature “all new 3D bosses and cutscenes,” and should retail for $29.99.
- PSP 3000 will be bundled with a 4 gigabyte memory stick when it hits North America October 14. Sony fans who still haven’t taken the PSP plunge will be able to pick up the rumored bundle for $199.
- Project Gotham Racing 4 will be packaged with 12 months of Xbox Live and a messenger kit for $69.99 this year.
More through the link.
Wed, Mar 05, 2008 | 07:29 GMT
He probably doesn’t really, but this is a good quote nonetheless.
“Spielberg gets sloppy,” said Boll, on the subject of his new movie, an adaptation of Postal. “We saw that with War of the Worlds (why the f**k the older brother survived?) and also in parts of Jaws, E.T., Munich etc.! My performance in Postal as ‘Nazi Theme Park Owner’ outperforms easily Ben Kingsley in Schindler’s List!”
Apparently, he’s going to “destroy Indiana Jones at the box office.” Yes you are, Uwe. Yes you are.
Fri, Feb 22, 2008 | 11:48 GMT
According to this, an Indiana Jones game has just gone into production.
Apparently, the game has been in pre-production for about two years, but found itself sidelined by Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Obviously, this is a different beast to Lego – sorry, LEGO – Indiana Jones, which releases in June.