Tag Archives: glitches
Sun, Mar 29, 2009 | 12:10 BST
According to a post over on the Killzone 2 community site, the game will be patched to 1.21 this coming week.
The option to create unranked games will also be added due to bots being abused during ranked play — should stop people from getting banned after this.
Here’s a list:
- Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
- The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
- Fix to list of games displayed on search.
Guerilla is also investigating other issues for future patches.
- Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
- More game options for clans
- Improvements to help play with friends
Downloadable content is also currently in the works but no details were mentioned.
Full patch notes and the list of possible updates are listed after the break.