Tag Archives: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
Wed, Mar 25, 2009 | 17:24 GMT
Straight from Nintendo’s GDC keynote, the company just announced that a WiiWare version of Final Fantasy IV’s cell phone-based sequel, The After Years, as well as a sequel to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, are on the way.
Get the full liveblog of the speech here.
Tue, Aug 05, 2008 | 08:43 BST
In an interview with 1UP, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King director Kenichiro Yuji has said that the company has “no plans” for future downloadable content for the WiiWare game.
“All DLC has been available since May 30,” said Yuji when asked how long the team would continue support for the strategy affair.
“That’s everything for now, and we have no plans for future DLC at the moment.”
Full interview through the link.
By Mike Bowden
Mon, Jul 07, 2008 | 15:39 BST
Nintendo’s confirmed that My Pokémon Ranch, puzzle game Pop and DLC for FFCC: My Life as a King are all now available for download via WiiWare.
Loads of stuff about Pokémon cards, bubbles and castle renovation after the link.
Tue, Jun 17, 2008 | 14:58 BST
Like, dur. Nintendo’s Laurent Fischer has confirmed to GI that Frontier’s LostWinds is the most downloaded WiiWare content in Europe, followed by Gameloft’s TV Show King and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King from Square Enix.
“We’re not communicating on precise figures – this is confidential – but LostWinds has the highest download level in Europe. And then you have the other titles which come close by, like TV Show King and of course Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles,” he said.
More through the link. Read our LostWinds review here.
Tue, May 20, 2008 | 15:41 BST
Nintendo’s new download service, WiiWare, has now launched in Australia and Europe.
Six titles appeared in the channel in the early hours of the morning, including the seemingly superb Lost Winds and the first Wii demo, namely Dr. Mario.
The full list of titles is as follows:
- Dr Mario Online (and demo) – 1000 Points
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King – 1500 Points
- LostWinds – 1000 Points
- Star Soldier R – 800 Points
- TV Show King – 1000 Points
- Toki Tori – 900 Points
Look out for our Lost Winds review in the next couple of days. Couple of shots after the link, just in case you don’t believe us, or something.
By Mike Bowden
Tue, May 13, 2008 | 17:42 BST
And here it is. The service launches on May 20 in Europe and released yesterday in the US.
- Dr. Mario & Germ Buster (Nintendo) – 1000 Wii Points
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Square Enix) – 1500 Wii Points
- LostWinds (Frontier) – 1000 Wii Points
- Star Soldier R (Hudson) – 800 Wii Points
- TV Show King (Gameloft) – 1000 Wii Points
- Pop (Nnooo) – 700 Wii Points
- Pirates: The Key of Dreams (Oxygen)
- Toki Tori (Two Tribes)
Tue, May 13, 2008 | 08:06 BST
Wii download service WiiWare’s now launched in the US, Joystiq reports.
The channel offers 40Mb-ish games for various amounts of Wii Points, the one we’re hankering after most being Frontier’s LostWinds. You can find the full line-up after the link.
WiiWare has already launched in Japan and hits Europe on May 20.
Mon, May 12, 2008 | 12:31 BST
Nintendo’s launching Wii download service WiiWare in America tomorrow, and has now put up its official website. Launch titles have now been confirmed as:
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Square Enix, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, 1,500 Wii Points)
- LostWinds (Frontier Development, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, 1,000 Wii Points)
- Defend your Castle (XGen Studios, 1-4 players, Rated E for Everyone – Cartoon Violence, 500 Wii Points)
- Pop (Nnooo, 1-4 players, Rated E for Everyone, 700 Wii Points)
- V.I.P. Casino: Blackjack (High Voltage Software, Inc., 1-4 players, Rated T for Teen – Simulated Gambling, 700 Wii Points)
- TV Show King (Gameloft, 1-4 players, Rated E for Everyone, 1,000 Wii Points)
WiiWare launches in Europe on May 20, and has already released in Japan.
Tue, Mar 25, 2008 | 17:12 GMT
According to this, Square Enix is charging to recruit characters from the Yukes, Lilties and Selkies in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, the newly released Japanese WiiWare title. Extra costumes also cost extra. No pricing’s been announced right now, but apparently the charge for this type of content on the service is between 100 and 300 Wii Points.
Mon, Mar 03, 2008 | 07:01 GMT
According to this, Square’s Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King will be a WiiWare launch title in the US, releasing on May 12 for 1500 Wii Points. We’re not sure on a European release for this, and we’re still in the dark as to a release date for WiiWare over here.