Tag Archives: epilogue
Wed, Feb 25, 2009 | 21:36 GMT
Tue, Feb 03, 2009 | 07:49 GMT
Ubisoft isn’t planning any DLC for the PC version of Prince of Persia, so extras will be limited to the console SKUs.
The firm’s cited “business reasons” behind the decision, as reported by BigDownload.
The game’s console versions are to get a sizeable chunk of extra stuff later this month in “Epilogue”. Details here.
Thu, Jan 29, 2009 | 13:00 GMT
Prince of Persia gets some DLC this month, to release on February 26.
Titled Epilogue, the content “continues the story of the Prince and Elika with a brand-new epic adventure,” according to a Ubi press release this afternoon.
Stuff you’ll get:
- New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New high pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.
No mention of pricing. Press release after the break.