Tag Archives: DeNA
Mon, Mar 04, 2013 | 15:55 GMT
Thu, Nov 29, 2012 | 20:21 GMT
Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade Mobile Game will be released in the US and Canada soon, according to an announcement from DeNA and Square Enix.
Thu, Aug 09, 2012 | 14:18 BST
Global Internet company and social games publisher DeNA has reported record sales figures for the financial quarter ended June 30.
Sat, Mar 31, 2012 | 16:39 BST
DeNA and Disney have announced a partnership which will result in more licensed social games from the developer land the mobile gaming platform, Mobage. The first jointly-developed title from the firms, Disney Party, was released earlier in the week and a second, Disney Fantasy Quest, will be released on April 2. A card battle game featuring Marvel Comics characters will be released in June. All three are slated for release outside of Japan in July for North America and Europe. Disney and DeNA are currently in talks on developing new titles for international releases as well. Thanks, Siliconera.
Tue, Mar 20, 2012 | 07:14 GMT
Grasshopper will launch Frog Minutes, a previously iOS-only title that helped fund relief efforts during last year’s tsunami in Japan, will launch on social service DeNA in the country this spring. The new and improved version will launch on iOS and Android under a new joint venture between Grasshopper and DeNA, called Grasshopper Universe.
Fri, Dec 02, 2011 | 10:12 GMT
The Final Fantasy collaboration between Sqaure Enix and mobile social game provider DeNA has been unveiled as a PvE and PvP title Final Fantasy Brigade.
Tue, Nov 01, 2011 | 15:52 GMT
Grasshopper Manufacture, creator of offbeat titles Killer 7, No More Heroes and Shadows of the Damned, has teamed up with Japanese social gaming company DeNA to work on new projects. Expect kooky results.
Fri, Oct 28, 2011 | 16:55 BST
Square Enix and DeNA are developing the first social game based on the Final Fantasy IP in Japan. The game, which was initially revealed via a teaser yesterday, will be released via DeNA’s Mobage platform, and while there isn’t a date set, pre-registrations are being accepted. Those in Japan who own Fantasy Type-0 on PSP will receive an exclusive in-game reward. This will be the third social game from Square, with Facebook games Knights of the Crystals and Chocobo’s Crystal Tower released previously.
Still no word on a western localization. Thanks, GI.biz.
Mon, Aug 22, 2011 | 11:52 BST
Namco Bandai’s announced that its formed a brand new company alongside Mobage company DeNA for mobile and social titles in Japan. Called BDNA, a majority of it is owned by Namco with a 75 percent share, whilst DeNA owns the remaining 25 percent.
Tue, Jun 21, 2011 | 20:05 BST
Level-5 has announced a new Professor Layton game which is a cross between the popular puzzler and Mobage’s Kaito Royale series.
Tue, Oct 12, 2010 | 12:23 BST
iPhone developer ngmoco has been bought by Japanese social games comapny DeNA for $400 million.