Tag Archives: Cindy Buckwalter
Fri, Jun 06, 2008 | 14:55 BST
What a night. Following the release of the first in-game footage of Duke Nukem Forever, Take-Two issued second quarter financials and a mass of news on Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, a GTA IV DLC delay and much more. You missed the release and the conference call because you’re not hardcore enough to do nothing but videogames news for your entire waking life. Luckily, we are. All the links below. Alternatively, hit this.
- Take-Two may enter rhythm-action space
- EA offer costs Take-Two $5.3 million in legal fees
Bioshock movie may come alongside third game, says Zelnick
- GTA IV DLC: Same team and studio making content, delay nothing to do with dev issues
- GTA accounted for 78% of Take-Two’s revenues for Q2
- Take-Two has 33 games in development, sports business to make loss this year
- Take-Two actively in discussions with a number a companies over buyout
- Rumour confirmed: Gore Verbinski to direct Bioshock movie
- GTA IV DLC delayed until Q1 FY 09
- GTA IV sells 8.5 million units out of 11 million shipped, Bioshock hits 2.2 million
- Take-Two profits beats expectations on strong GTA IV
Fri, Jun 06, 2008 | 06:27 BST
Take-Two executive Cindy Buckwalter just confirmed that Grand Theft Auto as a franchise accounted for 78 percent of total publishing revenue in the company’s second quarter.
Revenue for the three months ending April 30 was $539.8 million, up 160 percent from $205.4 million a year earlier.
The comments came in an investor call following the release of Q2 figures.
Fri, Jun 06, 2008 | 10:14 BST
Senior Take-Two executive Cindy Buckwalter just confirmed that the firm has a sizeable portolio of games in the works.
“We currently have 33 titles in various stages of development,” she said.
Buckwalter also confirmed that the company doesn’t expect its 2K sports business to turn a profit this year.
The comments came in an ongoing conference call related to the release of the firm’s Q2 financials.