Tag Archives: christmas number one
Fri, Sep 28, 2012 | 11:51 BST
Ubisoft wants that Christmas number one spot. The publisher has set aside over £4 million for its Assassin’s Creed 3 ad campaign, the biggest marketing spend in the company’s history.
Mon, Dec 22, 2008 | 21:23 GMT
Chart-Track’s confirmed that FIFA 09 has pipped World at War to the post to take the UK number one slot. Activision will be well pissed off.
The bookies won’t, however. The only way to win’s to keep it in your pocket, don’t you know.
Last week’s charts here. Data for the week ending December 20.
- FIFA 09 (EA)
- Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
- Need For Speed Undercover (EA)
- Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
- Wii Play (Nintendo)
- Quantum of Solace (Activision Blizzard)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
- Tomb Raider Underworld (Eidos)
- Wii Fit (Nintendo)
Tue, Nov 04, 2008 | 18:27 GMT
Paddy Power‘s got Call of Duty: World at War as its favourite to take the top spot at Christmas with odds of 3/1.
At the time of writing, FIFA 09′s at 4/1, with PES 09 at 8/1.
Other big releases in the offing are Gears of War 2 at 8/1, Tomb Raider: Underworld at 33/1 and SingStar ABBA at 80/1.
Outsiders so far are Wrath of the Lich King at 150/1 and Resident Evil Zero at 250/1.