Tag Archives: Chris Hecker
Tue, Jul 02, 2013 | 08:47 BST
SpyParty creator Chris Hecker has said he wants his espionage title to be the most diverse game ever – not just in terms of characters – but for its many play styles, and the hope that people of varying skill levels will get involved.
Wed, Jun 05, 2013 | 00:41 BST
You can now buy your way into the closely-guarded SpyParty beta, netting yourself a copy of the finished game in the process.
Tue, Aug 28, 2012 | 02:42 BST
Chris Hecker’s Spy Party will receive a substantial visual overhaul, updating its functional graphics to a stylish and timeless animated aesthetic.
Wed, Jun 05, 2013 | 00:27 BST
Chris Hecker’s spy vs. sniper title will feature in playable form at fight game tournament, EVO 2012. To celebrate, there are 50 early-access beta invites available to EVO attendees.
Thu, May 19, 2011 | 19:01 BST
The University of California Santa Cruz is holding a guest speaker session, which will be hosted by indie developers Jonathan Blow, Chris Hecker and Alex Neuse.
Wed, May 11, 2011 | 08:36 BST
Think you can pick out which on-screen avatars represent real people and which are NPCs? SpyParty gives you the opportunity to find out.
Wed, Aug 12, 2009 | 17:13 BST
Montreal International Game Summit organizers officially revealed the five headline speakers who will keynote the sixth annual industry event November 16 and 17.
The official keynote speakers include:
- Yoichi Wada is President and CEO of Square Enix Group, will share his vision of the future of video game development.
- Paul Holden of Media Molecule will speak about challenges encountered in developing LBP.
- Valve’s Jason Holtman will talk Steam and the SOURCE engine.
- Heather Chaplin, author of Smartbomb: The Question for Art Entertainment & Big Bucks in the Videogame Revolution.
- Chris Hecker from Maxis/EA will deliver the closing session where he will attempt to answer the question “Can videogames be considered as cultural products in the same way as literature or theatre?”
Full press release is below.