Tag Archives: cartoon network
Thu, Aug 16, 2012 | 01:05 BST
If you have cable or whatever other international magic is required to watch Metalocalypse as it airs, tune in this Friday to check out an appearance from Darksiders 2′s Death. MTV Multiplayer reports Death will appear in a two-minute promo as part of a marathon special airing on the Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim. Darksiders 2 is out now in the US and arrives on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Europe next week. A Wii U version is expected later on.
Tue, May 08, 2012 | 17:12 BST
D3Publisher and Cartoon Network have announced Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?! will release on 3DS and DS in the fall.
Wed, May 18, 2011 | 05:06 BST
File this one under “Didn’t we already see that?”. It seems that Microsoft is currently working on a new Kinect title called Hole In The Wall. You might know it better as Human Tetris.
Wed, Aug 11, 2010 | 23:32 BST
SOE has announced it will launch its free-to-play Star Wars: The Clone Wars on September 15 to coincide with the Season Three premiere of The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network.
Wed, Aug 12, 2009 | 15:43 BST
Here’s a list of the recently announced speakers and what they will be discussing:
- Craig Alexander , VP, Product Development, Turbine: MMOs to Consoles – Challenges, Opportunities and Emerging Trends
- Brandon Barber, VP Marketing, Zynga: What Are The Stickiest Design Models and How Are They Monetized?
- Bill Dalton, Technical Director, BioWare Austin: Come and See the Elephant – Challenges Encountered Growing an MMO
- Raph Koster, President, Metaplace: Games are Math: 10 Core Mechanics That Drive Compelling Gameplay
- Jeffrey Kesselman, Chief Technology Officer, Rebel Monkey: The Monkey Wrench: Design and Architecture of an Online Environment
- Jesse Schell, Faculty, ETC Carnegie Mellon, CEO, Schell Games, Laralyn McWilliams, Creative Director, Sony Online Entertainment, Matthew Schwartz, Senior Designer, Cartoon Network: Reaching A New Demographic: Kids AND Their Parents
- Craig Sherman, CEO, Gaia Online: Next Phase of Casual Games: How to Make the Free-To-Play Model Work for You
- Richard Weil, Director of Community Relations, Cartoon Network, Rebecca Newton, Head of Safety, CrispThinking.com: Kids and Gaming-One Year Later. Still Keeping up with your ABCs?
The full press release is after the break.