Tag Archives: call to arms
Fri, Apr 19, 2013 | 16:17 BST
The second Gears of War: Judgment map pack, Call to Arms, will be released next week for VIP Season Pass holders, and comes with three new maps along with the Master at Arms multiplayer mode.
Tue, Apr 21, 2009 | 19:19 BST
Warhammer Online’s Beyond the Sands event went live yesterday and will run through April 27.
The next phase in the Call to Arms live expansion, the event pits both factions against the Liche Priests over artifacts that once belonged to Nehekharan Kings.
It is mainly a RvR event, but don’t worry PvE-ers. There’s something in it for you too.
The Call to Arms live event is a prequel leading up to the release of the Land of the Dead, which is expected to host new dungeons, a new RvR zone and new instances.
Hit the link to learn more.
Thu, Jan 29, 2009 | 15:18 GMT
Mythic just confirmed that Warhammer Online’s first expansion is to be titled Call to Arms. It’s a “live” affair, with a schedule and everything.
It’s free, and will include “two highly anticipated new careers – the Orc Choppa and the Dwarf Slayer – and a new dungeon zone called ‘Land of the Dead,’ set in the desert realm of the Tomb Kings,” according to the PR.
Here’s the timeline:
- ‘Call to Arms: Bitter Rivals’ Live Event (March): Successful completion allows head start access to the new Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer careers. The event will also include the new Chaos-themed RvR Scenario, Twisting Tower.
- Two New Careers Join WAR (March): The Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer answer the Call to Arms.
- ‘Call to Arms: Beyond the Sands’ Live Event (April): Details to be revealed soon!
- ‘Call to Arms: Rise of the Tomb Kings’ Live Event (May): The race between Order and Destruction players begins to unlock the Land of the Dead for their Realm.
- ‘Land of the Dead’ Opens (June): The deserts of Nehekhara open to players with the addition of a new RvR-gated dungeon zone. To gain access to the Land of the Dead, opposing Realms must battle for control of the zone to access dozens of new Public Quests, instanced lairs, and a massive new Tomb Kings dungeon to plunder in search of the Casket of Souls.
More through the link.