<u> SPOILER ALERT! </u>
Here is BF4.
NOTE: For odd reasons, BF4 started to stutter as soon or after awhile I fired up FRAPS. When you see slowdown.. well that's because of Fraps
Overall, they are almost there.
The game is a bit clunky at game mechanics but nothing that cannot be done before launch e.g: you can run over 60 feet tall street lights but no can't do with street sign. Another e.g: The helicopter with gunner underneath can launch hell on enemy but for odd reasons the gun stop reloading for at least 45 seconds and for no apparent reasons while reloading time is no more than 15 seconds.
It is so far, not better than BF3, nor worst than BF3, it is different.
1) It may take a tad less time to reload gun, rifles, light machine guns.
2) It feels like you get hit for less while moving (unless headshot).
3) The support character has a IR tube, I am not sure what this is, it sounds like a rocket launcher but perhaps not as good (unloaded 1 set and half =7 rockets I believe on tank and tank while being hit was still standing/note: maybe there was an engineer behind repairing the tank).
4) You need more rockets with Engineer to destroy a tank.
5) Tank's life even in red zone looks like they can repair but it is slow poke. There may be a critical zone on tank to hit to avoid/prevent tank for regaining life overtime because it happened 1 time where my tank while at under 25 just kept going to 0. Otherwise, I saw my tank repair in 1 minute from 6 to 60 life while not moving an no one around to repair my tank.
6)While there is less recoil with basic rifles and light machine guns. I noticed the light machine gun at least sprays a bit more and it is more difficult to hip shot unless enemy is 5 feet away.
7) While it seems Sniper can headshot me somewhat easily when I am standing, they often completely missed me when I was on the move.
8) Reaction time seem to be lengthened a tad offering less chance for pop and kill.
9) Lots of little mechanics implementation to slow down enemy advance such as raise the bridge or close down shop gates.
10) They changed Physics for gun/rifle/LMG and for tanks too, it is not better, it is not worse, it is different.
Shangai is a multi deck space map. Those who like to avoid tanks and helicopters will be ravished. Unit can easily cross the map while being cautious and avoid tanks and alike. There was multiple repetitive scenarios where we had all but 1 flag then in 2 minutes our far flags were taken back.
Because of space, reaction time, and accuracy, it seems like the game offer less chance at this point and time for Rambo like players as well as less chance for player who stand in one spot, though the game aim toward groups or squads.
Overall good game and even better if you play with friends.
It looks like my CPU helped running the game. In spite of my spec, the game looks a tad better than BF3.