How 'bout we gaze into that crystal ball and play Patcher/CBOAT/anonymous insider amongst ourselves? And then laugh afterwards at our silliness :D
Some predictions each for Sony and Microsoft-
1. At least 3 more new PS4 games will be announced, at least 2 of them exclusives.
Left field idea - ND game?
2. At least 2 Vita "non-indie" games will be announced.
3. If PlayStation TV will launch before E3 2014, we will get some sort of announcement regarding that, otherwise not.
4. Plus IGC for the month of September will be announced.
5. No Vita price cut will be announced. Sony will show a coffin on stage and put Vita in it. Reggie will come on stage along with Iwata to take out that coffin. They will bury it alongside its dead father PSP.
6. And October release date (duh).
7.Sony will respond with a pack-in deal if FIFA thing is true.
Its difficult to predict what they will do since they aren't hosting a traditional like Sony, but here goes-
1. No Ballmer
2. Not more than 2 new X1 exclusives will be shown.
3. Some exclusive dlc crap that no one cares about.
4. Some Call Of Booty/FIFA/both.
5. Early November release date.
6. Maybe some updates about Black Tusk studios game.
7. FIFA 14 bundle thing is probably true too. The powah of moolah! The deal will be costing upwards of $200 million.
So there goes predictions straight out of a$$ with some internet rumors.
So which rumors do you subscribe to? What are your predictions?