All facts about Microsoft's Xbone so far...
● The worst most, mis-communicated reveal in game industry history other than maybe Saturn.
● Once every 24 hour internet check just to be able to continue to play your games
● A horrendous proprietary used game system that gives pubs and Microsoft a 10% of the profits, thus ensuring the deals one can get on Used games are reduced and having less options for every gamer
● Complete inability to rent, lend or borrow games without paying a "fee", since every game must be installed. And the fee is the price of a brand new game, which Phil Harrison tells us to "think of it like a new game", because he is an abominable retard.
● Complete fucking tall tales and fabrications regarding the "Infinite Power of Cloud" which they did because...
● ...their system is a woefully underpowered trojan horse arbitrarily increased in price because of...
● ...a piece of shit dead-end gaming technology called "Kinect 2.0" which on top of being complete garbage for most genres, also is packed in with every system and...
● ...is also a horrendous invasion of privacy since it cannot be shut off without unplugging the system.
● A console which is also, after all this time, having massive eSRAM yield issues because Microsoft is caught rushing the One to the market.
● And they wasted their reveal talking about TV, TV, TV, TV, TV to do a function that nobody in their right mind would do if they had a DVR, to talk about sports and Kinect and have only two real games at their reveal.
● And is now liberally peppering all their attacks with a unhealthy dose of aggressive arrogance.
● On top of that gigantic shit sandwich, they have now also canceled their post-E3 media roundtable, presumably because they're tired of being eviscerated and embarrassed non-stop since January 2013. Once again, because of shit they did and no one else.
● Plus their presentation of their OS at the media reveal was confirmed to be completely fake, which wouldn't have been terrible except the entire time of the reveal they were trying to convince people it was real. "See how fast this thing moves!?"
It is only one thing left to say, the Xbone is done.