Driveclub gets a new update today.
Evoltion has outlined the details of the March update for Driveclub. The new update, version 1.27, is around 300 mb, and it’s full of new features.
For starters, the game’s drift mode will now score players differently. The changes were teased some time ago, and the developer aims to better reward precise drifting, and penalise going off track. As a result, the drift leaderboards will be reset.
New Driver and Elite levels have also been added.
Find all the changes below:
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and precise drifts now earn much bigger scores. Going off track, driving slowly or colliding with walls will result in a penalty to prevent exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in the days following the update to ensure they offer a level playing field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The game menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of our most loved #PS4share photo mode snaps.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB now shows off an awesome new PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB BIKES also shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
On March 22, all players also get the Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS Superbike. March 22 is also when the Finish Line DLC pack launches.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.