Late 90s shocker gets rebooted on consoles.
The Xbox One and PS4 are getting a new Carmageddon game in 2016.
Carmageddon: Max Damage is from Stainless Games, the same chaps who made Carmageddon: Reincarnation on PC. Make of that what you will.
Here’s a bunch of screens and a list of features, straight from the PR.
- Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
- 10 large open environments to explore
- A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
- Career mode with 6 different event types
- Multiplayer with 4 online event types
- Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
- … with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.