Late 90s shocker gets rebooted on consoles.
The Xbox One and PS4 are getting a new Carmageddon game in 2016.
Carmageddon: Max Damage is from Stainless Games, the same chaps who made Carmageddon: Reincarnation on PC. Make of that what you will.
Here’s a bunch of screens and a list of features, straight from the PR.
- Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
- 10 large open environments to explore
- A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
- Career mode with 6 different event types
- Multiplayer with 4 online event types
- Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
- … with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.