The latest Survarium patch has readjusted the value of experience and reputation points gained and removed the limit to the maximum amount of ammo you can use in combat.
Survarium developer Vostok Games has released patch 0.27a to the public, having recently finished testing it. The patch is a major one and covers changes to the number of points you gain for experience and reputation, removing the limited of battle ammo while introducing a new one on the ammo you can carry in your backpack.
The list of gameplay changes are posted below and they cover the general balances and changes. The rest of the patch notes can be found through the link.
- Added new game mode – “Research”
- Changed factions missions system. Now players are offered three random missions a day. Received the award depends on the medal player got for completing a mission: bronze, silver or gold
- Added rewards for successful actions in battle
- Changed the amount of experience, reputation and silver given to the player for actions in battle
- Added the ability to select the desired game mode for random battles
- Bonus for achieving first three wins in a day removed from the game
- Added a bleeding effect to critical damage of the torso
- Gunshot wounds and traps can cause bleeding, the chance depends on worn equipment and type of ammunition
- Now equipment can have a random modifier “protection from bleeding
- Onyx Artifact: the force of the active effect reduced from 95% to 50% damage absorption
- Reduced damage drop over distance for all sniper weapons
- Reduced chance of critical failure by maintaining low wear on player’s equipment
- Changed the mechanics of piercing of surfaces: now the chance of piercing and damage depends on the angle of entry of the bullet
- Changed damage and armor-piercing modifiers for ammo to balance the change in the mechanics of piercing
- Revised the formula for calculating the chance of finding an item during Team Deathmatch
- Repair cost increased to 20% of the base value of the item
- Equipment sale cost in the shop is reduced to 15% of the base value of the item
- Now repair cost and sale price of an item depends on the number of positive modifiers
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.