Pre-order Civilization: Beyond Earth to receive not just a planet but multiple planets. That’s a sweet deal!
Civilization: Beyond Earth is now available for pre-order, and 2K Games is offering the usual extra content to tempt you to put your money down early.
In this case, the Exoplanets Map Pack includes six custom environments inspired by real world astronomical bodies:
- Kepler 186f: This lush forest planet is one of the oldest known Earth-like planets.
- Rigil Khantoris Bb: Orbiting the closest star to the solar system, the historical records of this arid continental planet’s settlement are well-preserved.
- Tau Ceti d: This planet of seas and archipelagos features a booming biodiversity and a wealth of resources.
- Mu Arae f: Tidally locked in orbit around a weak star, the southern hemisphere of this planet is a blistering desert where the sun never sets, while the northern hemisphere is perpetually in frozen darkness.
- 82 Eridani e: An alien world of scarce water and wracked by tectonic forces.
- Eta Vulpeculae b: A mysterious new discovery with unknown terrain.
Civilization: Beyond Earth lands on October 24, on Steam and various other places, for Linux, Mac and PC.