Destiny’s PlayStation-exclusive content looks well shiny

Tuesday, 15th July 2014 00:05 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Destiny’s PlayStation-exclusive content has been detailed before, but we’ve never had such a good opportunity to goggle at it and say “cor” as with this fresh batch of assets,

If you need a refresher of what PlayStation Destiny players get – besides lengthier pre-order beta access – we have a full run down of the weapons, armour, ships and more. The images we received with that info were not nearly as pretty as these, though.

Destiny is coming to PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in September. A beta kicks off this week.

Thanks, AllGamesBeta.

1. jmg24bad

Would you look at that fucking Warlock. It is sexy as hell! Just like Brenna. Just kidding, women are ikky.

#1 2 months ago
  2. polygem

I am a whore. This made me buy a playstation. Titan first for me. All hail the master chief.

#2 2 months ago
  3. YoungZer0

Does the game have any sort of functional armor? I mean the stomach is completely unprotected. This is probably the only helmet designs that actually looks good though. So there’s at least that.

#3 2 months ago
  4. OrbitMonkey

@polygem, Look me up in the Beta Poly, if you need a fireteam member ;)

#4 2 months ago
  5. FuntimeBen

Not sure if this exclusive stuff would sway me either way, but I am picking it up on PS4 for those sweet sweet graphics.

#5 2 months ago
  6. polygem

@OrbitMonkey
    always great to have an orbit monkey in your space marine squad!

#6 2 months ago
  7. polygem

I just burned my left hand with ultra hot coffee while being stuck in a metro train door. The dangers of city life :D not sure if I’ll be able to play with this hand. It looks nasty with skin peeling off….oh destiny.

#7 2 months ago