Watch as Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes gets completed in under 4 minutes

Thursday, 3rd July 2014 12:18 GMT By Dave Cook

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes has been completed in under four minutes. See how the player did it right here.

This S-Rank run comes from Reddit user Mimalmo, who posted the footage to his YouTube channel recently.

As you can see, they’re a crack shot with Snake’s tranquillizer pistol, and know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to rescuing Chico and Paz.

What do you think?

If you want more, you should check out this Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain PS4 gameplay in 1080p, fresh from Kojima Productions.

Via Joystiq.

1. Legendaryboss

And there i was thinking there was an approach i couldn’t see. This isn’t it, reflexing & killing. The former i’ve disabled, the latter isn’t viable as a stealth option (barring the two side missions) on hard mode.

But still impressive feat nonetheless.

#1 2 months ago
  2. Legendaryboss

I should add that barring the original MG games and after a certain point, I went for a stealth & no kill approach.

#2 2 months ago
  3. Gekidami

Just to troll everyone, Konami should patch the game so that it takes 4mins just for the chopper to arrive.

#3 2 months ago
  4. Dog4life

Pretty nice speed run for a demo ;)

#4 2 months ago
  5. Game Hunter

The slow motion practically kills the whole stealth and makes the game a piece of cake.that’s not good for MGS.also,where’s the classic “!” sound?I want it back goddamit!

#5 2 months ago
  6. Froseidon

@Game Hunter – That sound is in it :P I heard it when I played the game.

#6 2 months ago
  7. Clupula

@Game Hunter You did turn the slow motion off in the options, right? I mean, I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t.

#7 2 months ago
  8. Game Hunter

@Clupula I didn’t play GZ because my X360 Arcade doesn’t have a hard drive and the HDDs for Arcade are overpriced and the game doesn’t work while installed on my 16GB flash memory.it’s good to know that you can turn it off.but many wouldn’t do that and that kills the real challenge.

#8 2 months ago
  9. polygem

4 minutes…to midnight.

#9 2 months ago
  10. ManuOtaku

I did thought that was the whole lenght of this….. dont know how to call it…… taste of a game, perhaps.

#10 2 months ago
  11. Legendaryboss

@ManuOtaku How you approach this mission, impacts how quickly you finish it. If this player didn’t have reflex mode on and was still going for stealth, 4 minutes is highly unlikely. Taster/Beta test.

#11 2 months ago