This site lets you make your own Assassin’s Creed: Unity character

Wednesday, 2nd July 2014 09:06 GMT By Dave Cook

Assassin’s Creed: Unity has received a new interactive site that enables gamers to create their own character, and enter a competition to have their creation appear in the game’s next TV spot. There’s also a snippet of plot in there too.

The interactive site opens with a small plot intro that sheds some light on the motivations of Assassin’s Creed: Unity protagonist Arno:

(Click to enlarge)

assassins_creed_unity_2

assassins_creed_unity

Once the intro is done, you can create your own custom Assassin, right down to the colour of their pantaloons. You can’t make a female character either, I tried.

Here’s my end result:

as_unity

He’s a bit drab isn’t he?

The ideas is that creators share their designs to receive votes. Those with the most votes at the end of each round could see their Assassin in Ubisoft’s next Unity trailer.

Give it a shot and let us know what you think.

1. Fred

“This site” – what site? I don’t see any.

#1 6 months ago
  2. Darkfield

@Fred Well it’s in the 2nd paragraph! But here you go: http://www.acunity-unite.com/profile

#2 6 months ago
  3. Fred

@Darkfield
    Wasn’t when I wrote the earlier post

#3 6 months ago
  4. BrownBanana

Pretty boring stuff. You can only change colors and patterns as I see it. They might as well let af computer generate them at random.

A waste of time from my point of view, even as an avid fan of the series.

#4 6 months ago
  5. bradk825

@1 I think there’s a quota to fill on how many articles begin with the word “this” now.

#5 6 months ago
  6. thegrimmling

I want a transgendered assassin.

#6 6 months ago
  7. Game Hunter

^This

#7 6 months ago
  8. Rafa_L

“This experience isn’t available in your country”

Oh, how I love this stuff.

@thegrimmling Could be nice, maybe having both genders is enough, cause a male transgender is a woman, and vice versa. But if you want the story to get into how the sex change took place and how it developed the personality of our assassin, you should definitely take your ideas to Ubi.

#8 6 months ago
  9. salarta

Ubisoft: We can give you this site where you can customize your male assassin’s look and share it for others to vote on it, but we’ll be damned if we take the time to provide a female assassin option when we have window designs to polish.

#9 6 months ago
  10. YoungZer0

@thegrimmling

Who’s also a dwarf. And Asian. And pansexual.

#10 6 months ago