Batman: Arkham Origins Complete Edition is probably happening

Tuesday, 24th June 2014 23:30 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Batman: Arkham Origins looks to be following the trend of its precursors in producing a handy Complete Edition.

batman_arkham_origins_complete_edition

Batman: Arkham Origins Complete Edition is listed on Amazon Germany for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, with a release date of August 21.

The listing was screengrabbed by AllGamesBeta and at time of writing was still active. The cover art looks pretty legit, too.

We’ve not heard anything official on the matter but will of course contact Warner Bros. for further information.

The listing is light on details but we assume the Complete Edition will include all the DLC available for the game so far, including various bonuses and other difficult to obtain exclusives. Both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City produced similar re-releases, although it’s interesting that the Origins version hasn’t got the “game of the year” moniker attached to it.

1. DarkElfa

Origins needs a complete piece of crap edition.

Oh wait, that’s the current edition. Sorry, but Origins was not up to par with it’s predecessors.

#1 3 months ago
  2. Legendaryboss

Standard edition confirmed to be an incomplete game! There you have folks.

#2 3 months ago
  3. OrbitMonkey

When I first saw this I thought it was all 3 main Arkham games… Ha ha he he ah oooh mmh…

I’m a bit tick.

#3 3 months ago
  4. DarkElfa

@OrbitMonkey You too huh? If I didn’t already own them I may have taken the bait. That being said, I look forward to a return to form for the series with Arkham Knight.

#4 3 months ago
  5. Rosseu

So the first release was incomplete? WTF

#5 3 months ago
  6. Takeshi

@DarkElfa So because it wasn’t 10/10 GOTY, it’s crap?

Seems like you’re overreacting but w/e.

#6 3 months ago
  7. dazedonthemoon

Cause complete edition implies the original was incomplete?

Well yeah, complete obviously implies coming with all the DLC that was extra. Seriously guys, you nitpick at every fucking thing. This level of cynicism and general jackassery is destroying the gaming community. Almost the same as the people that ignorantly complained about the Far cry 4 box art being racist without being informed.

#7 3 months ago
  8. DarkElfa

@Takeshi No, because it was a buggy mess. On my first encounter with Killer Croc, his model disappeared and then the screen went black while the sound continued.

That’s not a glitch, that’s just bad programming.

#8 3 months ago
  9. SinfulKnight

I have them all already. Only way I’ll buy this is if it was like an X1 or P4 release.

#9 3 months ago