Steam Summer Sale Day 3 is upon us

Saturday, 21st June 2014 18:02 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Day 3 of the Steam Summer Sale is upon us, and if your wallet isn’t crying just yet, today may be the day.

The Community Choice for the next 8 hours are Banished, Suergoen Simulator 2013 and others.

Daily Deals include Watseland 2, Dragon Age: Origins: Ultimate Edition, Skyrim and more.

And the current Flash Sales are Duck Tales, Rocksmith 2014 and a few more.

You can look back over Day 2 here and Day 1 here.

Don’t forget: this handy post from Reddit tells you how to survive the sale.

1. diego-rbb-93

Perfect moment to take Age of Empires HD.

#1 1 month ago
  2. deathm00n

I bought Banished, dear lord, this game is good. I highly recomend if you like strategy games

#2 1 month ago
  3. Froseidon

Papers, Please is in the community sale, and I bought it not entirely knowing what to expect. I must admit it is an odd, monotonous yet strangely fantastic game.

#3 1 month ago
  4. Kane Seere

Papers, please and Wasteland 2 made my wallet cry today, but it’s worth it.

#4 1 month ago
  5. Stephany Nunneley

@diego-rbb-93 I already own it and I just love it! The latest community vote includes Age of Mythology: Extended Edition – which is on my wishlist. So, if it wins, I will be picking it up.

@deathm00n You just made Steam a sale. That sounds right up my boat. I had to jump on it.

And Skyrim for $5? That is a bargain! Still, splurge for the Legendary Edition. It’s soooooo worth $13.49.

#5 1 month ago
  6. Kane Seere

Is it really so hard to type in 17 titles?

#6 1 month ago
  7. Panthro

@Froseidon

Yeah its awesome.

Looking at the game, it looks stupid and boring, but it’s awesome and deserves all the praise it gets.

#7 1 month ago
  8. deathm00n

@Stephany Nunneley By the way, Hard is the only difficulty to me. Anything else just give you a start with a barn and construction materials, I like my micro management games a lot more “raw”

#8 1 month ago