Steam Summer Sale Day 2 is live: State of Decay, The Walking Dead, more

Friday, 20th June 2014 18:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Steam Summer Sale Day 2 is live with more Daily Deals, Flash Sales, and Community Choice offerings.

The Community Choice for the next 8 hours is Underrated First-Person Shooters. You’ll find RAGE and Bulletstorm in there along with others.

Daily Deals include State of Decay, Bound by Flame, The Walking Dead Season 2, Prison Architect and others.

And the current Flash Sales are Spore, Dungeon Defenders and more. You can look back on yesterday’s post here which includes a handy post from Reddit on how to survive the sale.

How is your wallet faring so far? Mine is chained up in the attic.

I can hear it scream obscenities at me every once in a while, but I just turn the volume up on TV so I can’t hear it.

1. CyberMarco

!!!NEVER BUY A GAME IF IT’S NOT ON DAILY/FLASH/COMMUNITY SALE!!!

Wait for the game you are looking for to be in one of the categories above before buying until the last day of the sales and then buy it.

#1 4 months ago
  2. salarta

I definitely suggest RAGE to everyone. Its ending left much to be desired, but it was still a really fun experience, and the characters are more interesting than most games despite how little is known of them.

#2 4 months ago
  3. Game Hunter

@salarta the game was good and the gameplay was fun but the ending was Bullshit grade A+ I didn’t know the third disk of X360 edition was multiplayer. Still,I wish we get more Rage in the future with better story.

#3 4 months ago
  4. domnage

I have an idea of openning a rehab center for steam sales victims

#4 4 months ago
  5. RefuseBunny

I bought The Walking Dead season 2. It was 50% off which is more than enough for me to buy it.
    Nearly bought State of Decay but resisted.

#5 4 months ago