Draining a lake in Battlefield 4’s Dragon’s Teeth DLC isn’t the only thing you can do, according to a detailed list of content released by DICE.
The DLC will contain four new multiplayer maps spanning Asian cities where players can “wreak havoc” in a floating restaurant and battle it out in the modern high rises of Sunken Dragon.
In the Propaganda map, players can fight “among the huge monuments of despots”, shoot each other in busy alleyways and on the rooftops of Pearl Market.
- Lumphini Garden – multiplayer map
- Pearl Market – multiplayer map
- Propaganda – multiplayer map
- Sunken Dragon – multiplayer map
- Unlock a Ballistic shield that blocks incoming bullets
- A new Battle pickup: The R.A.W.R., a heavily armed remotely operated ground vehicle
- Link together capture points to win the battle in the new Chain Link game mode
- 10 new assignments with unlocks for each
Player who are Battlefield 4 Premium members will be given two weeks early access to the expansion pack, which is due this summer.
The fifth and last expansion, Final Stand, will also be released this summer.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.