1. budoshi

What? Ubisoft are really trying? its risky..they are going out of their comfort zone., its a guy of course..but asian? wow. really something we dont see often.

Btw im not all too serious just having fun.

#1 2 months ago
  2. YoungZer0

He didn’t look like that at all in the opening cutscene. But they still have some time to polish the game, so hopefully they use it to finalize the player model.

Screenshot from the opening cutscene:

#2 2 months ago
  3. KAP

There is a great interview on Game Informers Youtubes channel with Narrative Director, Mark Tompson. Very interesting watch, and he talks about the direction he wants to take with A.J Ghale which is pronounced Ajah Gha’Le in his native tongue. Awesome.

I have a strange relationship with the Far Cry franchise, Far Cry 1 I never played, Far Cry 2 I disliked, Far Cry 3 I LOVED!!!!
    So I’m understandably hyped for Far Cry 4.

#3 2 months ago
  4. DarkElfa

There’s no female option?

#4 2 months ago
  5. Mike W

You know if this game will run at 60fps on the consoles or 30fps?

#5 2 months ago
  6. YoungZer0

@DarkElfa

Please tell me you’re joking.

#6 2 months ago
  7. DarkElfa

@YoungZer0 Meh, just trolling, but I am curious why there isn’t an outcry about this but there is about AC, I mean isn’t that a reasonable question?

#7 2 months ago
  8. YoungZer0

@DarkElfa

The word “reasonable” is not something that I’d use when we talk about those people.

#8 2 months ago
  9. Obernox

Farcry 4 is purely SP AFAIK, so i guess it isn’t a big deal. Assassin’s Creed Unity however, had a 4 player co-op mode and not one of the assassins were female.

#9 2 months ago
  10. Obernox

Or a black guy! It’s law to have at least one black guy and one woman in a group.

#10 2 months ago
  11. YoungZer0

@Obernox

FarCry 4 will have 4 player coop. No female characters, as far as I know.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

#11 2 months ago
  12. AmiralPatate

@DarkElfa
    It was more of a general Ubi outcry because of the shitty excuse they gave that absolutely no one bought because it really looked like a big, fat lie.

@Obernox
    FC3 had a the black female combo in coop. Maybe they felt they put enough minorities for 2 games.

#12 2 months ago
  13. metamorphic

@DarkElfa There’s at least an underrepresented minority being playable here. So yeah, unless you have the active brain skills of a comatose person (with all due respect to comatose people), you can deduce that there is a huge difference between this character and Assassin’s Creed, which has had, how many games so far… and well, has it occurred to you that Desmond or whoever they add next might have, uh, female ancestors? OR GOD FORBID THERE ARE WOMEN CHARACTERS PEOPLE CAN PLAY

#13 2 months ago