You were too late to catch the latest Destiny leak

Wednesday, 18th June 2014 11:06 GMT By Dave Cook

Destiny made big waves last week, what with the PS4 alpha and fresh showings at E3 2014. Earlier today, someone posted up a whole batch of new gameplay clips running on Sony’s console, but they’ve since been nuked.

UPDATE:

Activision has killed the footage, but we’re keeping this page up to both let you know that it is no more, and so we can update the article if we get an official replacement from the publisher.

Meanwhile, why not check out the Destiny E3 2014 extended trailer.

ORIGINAL STORY:

It follows my two-part impressions on everything Bungie included in the alpha phase, from the campaign, co-op Strikes, competitive multiplayer and more.

Check it out:

Is Destiny the first ‘real’ console MMO? – part one
Is Destiny the first ‘real’ console MMO? – part two

Here’s the new footage:

Thanks Ultimate PS3.

1. Luciferous

Even though its footage obviously intended for trailer material it still looks glorious and just had me hankering for more time in the Alpha, sadly need to await beta now.

#1 1 month ago
  2. polygem

thanks for nothing you fuckers…i will go and buy a ps4 today. :D

#2 1 month ago
  3. fengato

^ Nah, wait – otherwise we’ll have you whining about having nothing to play on PS4 for the month before the beta hits.

#3 1 month ago
  4. Reddpayn

No splitscreen, no buy :(

#4 1 month ago
  5. Luciferous

@Reddpayn I don’t know, there was something good feeling about showing up, saving a silent strangers life /bowing to them, hoping back on my speeder and zoidberging out of there that was incredibly satisfying.

I don’t think Splitscreen co-op would work with this game (I never thought I’d utter that sentence with anything)

#5 1 month ago
  6. polygem

@fengato
    there´s indeed a huge chance for that but the steam summer sales and mario kart 8 will probably prevent that.

#6 1 month ago
  7. fengato

@polygem Really enjoyed MK8, though still prefer perfecting my laps on MK64.

Why not wait for the Destiny’s full release and snag one of those nice white console bundles? Fear of missing out on beta too strong?

#7 1 month ago
  8. polygem

@fengato
    yes, i really want to play this game badly. i am having frequent discussions about the game with a friend of mine for 2 years now. i want to get my hands on it and play it as soon as possible, so i want to play the beta too of course. the halo reach beta was so much fun and i think this one will be worth buying the console early.
    now there is bloodborne too, probably even coming early 2015, that´s a must play for me.
    sure, it might not be enough for me personally to justify a purchase yet but i also start a new management job in july, will have much less time but some spare money :D so what…

#8 1 month ago