Face-eating and spine crushing; this is Mortal Kombat X in action

Wednesday, 11th June 2014 19:41 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Tons of old and new characters which are “crazy and over-the-top”. What more could you want in Mortal Kombat X?

In the video above D’Vorah, the lady from the reveal trailer and screens, uses a finishing move which rips holes in Scorpion with what appear to be black bees. Then, if that weren’t enough, the bees eat his face off, dislocate his jaw, and his skull falls off. She then stomps on it.

The next fight is between Sub-zero and Ferra/Torr, which is a little lady (Ferra) riding the back of a hulking man (Torr).

Can you say M rating? Yeah, like most MK games right? This one looks more than deserving of it. Awesome. We can’t wait.

Mortal Kombat X will be available in 2015, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One

1. salarta

But is it pod racing, Stephany? IS IT POD RACING?

#1 3 months ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@salarta Is that a Star Wars reference I’m not getting?

#2 3 months ago
  3. salarta

@Stephany Nunneley Yes, yes it is, and the fact you know it’s a Star Wars reference means you got it. :)

#3 3 months ago
  4. Stephany Nunneley

@salarta HAHA! I thought so. I’ve just made a concerted effort to block the last three films out of my mind. Don’t EVEN get me started on Hayden Christensen being added to Return of the Jedi’s ending. (nerd girl RAAAAGGGE)

#4 3 months ago
  5. salarta

@Stephany Nunneley It’s been a long time since I saw the last three films. I always thought Lucas’ constant changes were stupid and unnecessary, though.

With that out of the way, I’ll stop talking about Star Wars in a Mortal Kombat article. :)

#5 3 months ago
  6. The_Red

@salarta
    And now I suddenly have an urge to perform a fatality on Anakin Skywalker as Darth Vader. Thanks for that!

#6 3 months ago