1. pukem0n

i wonder what they could tease with that?

new battlefield game with female lead perhaps?

#1 2 months ago
  2. gomersoul

I just got the first game on ps3 from eBay, was pining for it since the second was announced. Its even better 2nd time round. So hyped for this game

#2 2 months ago
  3. Edo

HYPE!!!

#3 2 months ago
  4. Asgaro

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

#4 2 months ago
  5. Citrus raptor

Looks even paler than the previous. I hope 80% of the graphics aren’t black and white with some zones with colour filters on top, I mean, even the vegetation was white! Not asking for reimagined aesthetics though, just more ‘logical’ graphics with the same design style. The world should feature objects that fit its colour scheme, not change the colour of objects to fit the colour scheme.. if that makes any sense…

#5 2 months ago
  6. Hcw87

The color style is what made Mirror’s Edge great. Also it wasn’t black and white, more white and blue with some orange mixed in mainly.

#6 2 months ago
  7. Erthazus

Original had a lot of white and Red. A little bit of blue , orange and green.

Personally I want it and it’s going to be open world. They confirmed it.

#7 2 months ago
  8. Panthro

@Erthazus

Had little to no red if you played it on hard.

#8 2 months ago
  9. Game Hunter

@Erthazus holy shit did I just read a positive comment from you?
    Joking aside,the first one was great gameplay wise,but the story was meh.the art style was the main thing that made the game special.also the ending song was amazing(Still Alive from Lisa Miskovsky)

#9 2 months ago
  10. Citrus raptor

@Hcw87
    You don’t seem to understand what I wrote. I’ll try again. Although I ridicule it for its paleness, I don’t want to change its colour scheme. What I do wish however, is that its colour scheme is due to the the inherent colours of the objects that are featured in the world, and not due to a colour filter that’s put on top of a black and white world. I want the explanation behing the colour scheme to be that those who designed the city only chose objects that matched the scheme, not that the artists simply made a black and white game and coloured some objects as if it was a inverted/bright Sin City, cause that would be lame.

Design can make things look sterile and stilized due to their natural properties, one doesn’t have to edit in Photoshop after having taken a picture of it.

#10 2 months ago
  11. Citrus raptor

@Hcw87 Oh, and its levels are indeed monochome/black-grey-white. I’ve cheched many times. The sky is nice and blue though, and there are some nice metalic shaders. But it’s genealy monochome with colour filters here and there.

#11 2 months ago
  12. Citrus raptor

What you’re thinking about must be the lighting on top of the monochrome textures.

#12 2 months ago
  13. BrahManDude

a nice clean futuristic city to run around in…..I’m in!

#13 2 months ago