PlayStation Plus members can now look forward to a revamped Instant Game Collection starting next week, which gives players two free games on each format.
It follows this partial leak of June’s PS Plus freebies that got most of them right.
However, on the PS Blog, Sony Computer Entertainment’s PS Store and Plus content manager Chris Howe confirmed that subscribers will get two free games per format – PS4, PS3 and PS Vita – on the first Wednesday of each month. New games will still be added each following month.
Here’s what’s leaving and entering PS Plus on June 4:
Leaving PS Plus:
- 30th April: Stick it to the Man
- 30th April: Payday 2
- 30th April: Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
- 30th April: Muramasa Rebirth
- 30th April: Everybody’s Golf
Entering PS Plus:
- 4th June: Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross Buy)
- 4th June: Trine 2: The Complete Story
- 4th June: NBA 2K14
- 4th June: Lone Survivor (Cross Buy)
- 4th June: Dragon’s Crown
- 4th June: Surge Deluxe
See anything you like?
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.