How long does it take to drive across the whole Watch Dogs map? Watch this

Friday, 23rd May 2014 09:46 GMT By Dave Cook

Watch Dogs is out Tuesday, May 27 and the guys and gals over at Sony’s PlayStation Access channel have captured themselves driving from one end of its Chicago city map to the other.

It follows out list of all the leaked Watch Dogs gameplay footage so far (SPOILERS), and the official Watch Dogs launch trailer out of Ubisoft. Check them out.

Here’s the city road trip footage in full, via PlayStation Access:

Are you picking the game up next week?

1. xxJPRACERxx

The map is looking nice but the draw distance is awful!

#1 4 months ago
  2. Game Hunter

The car crashes to another but it seems that the crash doesn’t have a significant impact on Aiden’s car.reminds of Saints Row’s hit and run driving mechanic.

#2 4 months ago
  3. Panthro

@Game Hunter

And the other car just sort of floats away, I remember the crashes looking way more realistic in the demonstrations.

#3 4 months ago
  4. Game Hunter

@Panthro and I think that I saw steam coming out of the engine,which according to GTA standards mean:level 1 white steam,near explosion state.wow,cars entering near explosion state after one crash.so realistic and next gen!

#4 4 months ago
  5. BrokenSpline

@Game Hunter

I agree it seems a bit floaty similar to Saints Row. I watched all of it and it seems to sit between GTA V and Saints Row in driving mechanics.

“white steam,near explosion state.wow,cars entering near explosion state after one crash.so realistic and next gen!”

He had quite a few hits with other cars and walls and such before smoke started pouring out of it.

#5 4 months ago
  6. Game Hunter

@BrokenSpline by smoke I meant the smoke which came out of the first car Aiden’s car crashed with.

#6 4 months ago
  7. BrokenSpline

@Game Hunter

He did hit that car dead on. I have done the same thing in GTAV multiple times. I made a few explode doing it with a semi truck.

#7 4 months ago