Entire plot virtually spoiled in latest Murdered: Soul Suspect trailer

Thursday, 22nd May 2014 16:13 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Murdered: Soul Suspect ’101′ is the latest video for the game, and if you don’t want the entire plot spoiled for you, don’t click below the fold.

In just over five minutes, the video details what I’m assuming is the entire plot, and many some of the gameplay mechanics.

Murdered: Soul Suspect will be released for PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on June 3 in North America, and June 6 in Europe.

1. fearmonkey

I’m definitely interested in this game, hope its good, I like it’s premise.
    Thanks for the warning Steph, I’m not watching the trailer.

#1 4 months ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@fearmonkey Seriously, I was like “what!!”. I still want to play it, but sometimes that’s one of the disadvantages of writing gaming news. Things get spoiled for you.

#2 4 months ago
  3. Untold stories

I am looking forward to this game considering I been wanting to play a good detective game since L.A Noir was so good. Unfortunately nothing like that had come since. The only trouble I have with this game though is the idea of being a ghost and how much that’s going to affect the aspect of the game and replay

#3 4 months ago
  4. YoungZer0

I had lost all interest in that game until I saw this trailer. Don’t know how much was spoiled here, but I’m totally sold now.

#4 4 months ago
  5. ddtd

@Stephany Nunneley I don’t think it really spoiled much, except one aspect of gameplay that I hadn’t heard about until this trailer. But that wasn’t a big deal and I bet that happens pretty early in the game.

#5 4 months ago
  6. unacomn

It doesn’t really spoil anything you haven’t already known by listening to the devs or reading any preview.

You get all that info about the plot in about the first 10 minutes of gameplay.

#6 4 months ago