Killzone: Shadow Fall developer Guerrilla Games has rolled out a new patch on PSN that tweaks a few gameplay mechanics and more.
Here’s the update 1.2 patch notes in full:
New features / improvements
Online Collectible System:
- Insurgent Pack DLC owners now receive a speed boost when they shoot a collectible crate. To offset this advantage, we’ve also added a particle effect that makes them more visible on the battlefield – even when cloaked. Both effects last until the end of the round.
- The score board is now split up in teams.
- The name of the player that placed the spawn beacon has been added to the spawn select screen.
- A pre-game wait time option has been added to the Custom Warzone creation screen.
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.