Apparently Nintendo has a new 3DS game to show at E3

Friday, 16th May 2014 20:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nintendo will show off a new 3DS game at E3 via two Q&A press events.

According to CVG, the invite states one will focus on Super Smash Bros., and the other is the aforementioned new title.

The Q&A takes place on June 10 and will feature game director Masahiro Sakurai will be discussing Super Smash Bros. and fielding questions from journalists.

Come June 11, press will find out what the new 3DS game is – surely it has to be something big.

Nintendo is not hosting a stage event this year, and will instead post a Nintendo Direct like last year.

1. IntrovertedOne

I’d love to see ‘Battletoads 3d’, or a return to the ‘of mana’ franchise on 3ds.

#1 3 months ago
  2. johnapocalypse

Wow, I wasn’t expecting that (said no one ever)

#2 3 months ago
  3. fihar

I hope it’s a new Advance Wars.
    Or Golden Sun.

#3 3 months ago
  4. FBSKing

Wow a new Nintendo game? should be something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iwnDDe2pYw

or maybe like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTYM2I6Ut2g

#4 3 months ago
  5. polygem

I am hoping for a 2D Metroid. I also hope SO MUCH that the rumored Castlevania Symphony of the Night 2 for 3DS will be true and that it wont play around, experimenting too much but be just in the style of the original game with some upgraded looks and gameplay tweaks. That would be just too good to be true really though. The 3DS needs games like those fantastic DS Castlevanias again. Make it happen Konami. It’s a no brainer really.

#5 3 months ago
  6. mistermogul

@IntrovertedOne The ‘Mana’ titles are Square Enix’s so they’d have to strike a deal with them for that. Would be nice though!

I’d like to see a decent Metroid game myself. That”s a series that has been lacking recently and is full of awesomeness…

#6 3 months ago
  7. Joe Musashi

Maybe, just maybe, it’ll be a completely original title.

JM

#7 3 months ago
  8. mistermogul

@Joe Musashi You know I didn’t even consider that could be an option…

That must be saying something!

#8 3 months ago
  9. The_Red

Wow, it’s like there could be a new game in a game expo.
    Seriously though, as JM said, hopefully this is finally a brand new game and not the 238576th rehash of Mario and other Nintendo IPs (Unless Eternal Darkness is involved).

#9 3 months ago
  10. ManuOtaku

I really hope it is a new kirby canvas curse game, then a golden sun game, or a new metroid fusion game

#10 3 months ago