Lords of the Fallen: new off-screen footage shows combat, enemies & more

Monday, 12th May 2014 08:43 GMT By Dave Cook

Lords of the Fallen appears to have been showcased at Poland’s CD-Action EXPO over the weekend, and one audience member has recorded the session for all to see.

UPDATE: More footage from the same expo has surfaced, sadly still off-screen, but with much better quality. Courtesy of YT channel Polygamiapl.

Original Story:

The footage was shot by YouTuber Yerzu, and shows Lords of the Fallen gameplay with commentary from CI Games’ Tomasz Gop.

It might look a little like Dark Souls, and Gop recently admitted that Lords of the Fallen had a tough start due to comparisons to From Software’s acclaimed RPG.

Gop and I touched on those comparisons and the similarities between both franchises in our big interview. Check it out.

Via Only SP.

1. stretch215

I’m really looking forward to this game. I hope it’s good.

#1 8 months ago
  2. Druined

This presentation of the game looks great for me. I think Lords of the Fallen not will be easy to finished. Maybe here everything looks easy but developers play on it. I hope Lords of the Fallen will release soon because I can’t wait on it. Looks pretty awesome.

#2 8 months ago
  3. JW23

Great video. Would like to be there, especially on the spot the boy who played … a few months and it will be possible to incorporate in Harkyna. It seems to me that the LoF will be more accessible to the player than the DS.

#3 7 months ago
  4. Druined

@JW23 I think everyone who is waiting for this game want to be on his place. But we must remember that Lords of the Fallen is not finished now so is possibe we not be satisfied. I can wait to release date but I want it as soon as possible.

#4 7 months ago
  5. Diunedall

will not be easy to go but it will not be extremely difficult so that it only adds charm. outside the game as the current state looks very inviting, with other trailers that I have seen also concludes that the story will be interesting. What more .. I have to wait to announce the date of the game.

#5 7 months ago
  6. Druined

@Diunedall I agree with you. This game will not be so easy to finish. But everyone know that if game is easy we don’t have the pleasure with finished them. I hope on that combat with bosses will not be to easy and I don’t kill them for the first time.

#6 7 months ago