Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland will be released at retailers across Europe and North America in June.
Players can craft new items and also battle enemies using the power of alchemy, and as with all games in the Atelier series, this title is set against an anime-style background with 3D graphics.
Atelier Rorona Plus features a completely redone 3D character model for Rorona, and the game itself has been enhanced with a better designed synthesis and crafting system, and includes additional chapters and playable characters previously unavailable throughout the series.
The new additions in Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland include:
- New character models.
- New field model for more vibrant scenery,
- Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations,
- Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system,
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
- A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
- Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value.
- Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and Vita versions.
The game will be made available in Europe on June 20 and on June 24 in North America on PlayStation 3. It is a digital only release on PlayStation Vita and will be available through the PlayStation Store on the same day.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.