H1Z1 gets first official gameplay trailer

Wednesday, 30th April 2014 01:20 GMT By Brenna Hillier

H1Z1 has been livestreamed three times, and produced a secret trailer, but Sony Online Entertainment has grown weary of such new-fangled marketing tricks and produced a good old fashioned gameplay trailer.

If the 1:15 below isn’t enough for you, by all means check out the Konami code trailer, a 50 minute livestream archive, or even tune into the ongoing 12 hour livestream.

Thanks, Shack News.

1. Yogosan

Looking better and better everyday in fairness. Do the zombies drop loot?

#1 7 months ago
  2. heyvc

hum… I don’t like it to be honest. It looks like a dumbed down ‘state of decay’ graphics and animation. State of decay is a great game, maybe this one is too but If this one is going to be like State of decay I think Class4 Will be better. I was hoping for prettier graphics (more a realistic tone) and better animations.. it looks crappy on that side…

#2 7 months ago
  3. foofly

Meh, I’ll stick to Day-Z

#3 7 months ago
  4. BrokenSpline

Saw some of the Twitch stream yesterday and honestly can’t wait for this. I have been waiting for a fully funded zombie game as the ones out now are just riddled with bugs.

@heyvc

This game is in pre-alpha so there is a lot of things this game needs just in its pre-alpha state looks better graphically than State of Decay and plays far better.

#4 7 months ago
  5. lexph3re

I like the way it looks. Looks leagues better then state of decay, looks more polished in certain aspects as well. Especially, from alpha phase of dayz when I was interested in that. I remember seeings draw distance glitches in DayZ where the buildings would spike into the forefront and you couldn’t see it until you went to the town.

I still probably won’t play this though

#5 7 months ago
  6. wally10975

@heyvc I think you are forgetting this is an MMO, and a LOT of MMO players still use shitty old PC’s. If they show what it can really do, people will think they need a new PC for this game. Somewhere along the line, and once it is ready to go, we will see a PS4 trailer, or gameplay footage, and it will look much better than this. Also, I’m pretty sure the game is fairly early in development, so hopefully that means there is much progress to be made.

#6 7 months ago